What's new in Proxmox VE 4.2
This video highlights the new features in Proxmox VE 4.2:
- Debian Jessie 8.4 and a long-term 4.4 Linux kernel
- GUI: Sencha Ext JS 6 framework
- LXC containers with additional mount points
- rate limit for network (containers)
- LVM thin pool and ZFS storage plugin "out of the box"
- improvements at Ceph GUI
View all updates: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g. firefox, ie, chrome).
- Language: English
- Date: 27 April 2016
- Duration: 02:45 min
- Hits: 20456