What's new in Proxmox VE 5.3
Proxmox VE 5.3 includes many new features:
- Debian Stretch 9.6 and Linux Kernel 4.15.
- Ceph Storage 12.2.8 (Luminous LTS, stable),
- CephFS, the distributed, POSIX-compliant file system for Ceph
- GUI Disk management for ZFS raid volumes, LVM, and LVMthin pools
- LIO support for ZFS over iSCSI
- Nesting for LXC containers
- PCI passthrough and vGPU (e.g. Intel KVMGT) via GUI
View the detailed release notes: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g. firefox, ie, chrome).
- Language: English
- Date: 04 December 2018
- Duration: 3:50
- Hits: 11557