Proxmox Virtual Environment 7.4 (released on March 23, 2023) includes multiple enhancements:
- Debian 11.6 "Bullseye", but using a newer Linux kernel 5.15 or kernel 6.2 (opt-in)
- QEMU 7.2, LXC 5.0.2, and ZFS 2.1.9
- Ceph Quincy 17.2.5 and Ceph Pacific 16.2.11
- Opt-in Linux kernel 6.2
- Cluster Ressource Scheduler (CRS): rebalance VMs & containers automatically on start
- A fully-integrated "Proxmox Dark" theme variant
- Dark Mode for Proxmox Community Forum
- Sorting of resource tree by name and VM ID
- Detailed Ceph OSD information in GUI and API
- Download task logs as text files
- and much more....
View the detailed release notes including links to the upgrade guides:
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, ...).