Proxmox VE 6.2 (released on May 12, 2020) includes many new features. The highlights are:
- Debian Buster 10.4 and a longterm Linux kernel 5.4
- QEMU 5.0, LXC 4.0, and ZFS 0.8.3
- Ceph Nautilus 14.2.9
- Domain validation for Let's Encrypt TLS certificates via the DNS-based challenge mechanism
- Full support for up to eight corosync network links via GUI
- Synchronization of LDAP users and groups
- API tokens
- Backup/Restore with support for Zstandard (zstd)
- and many more...
View the detailed release notes: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., firefox, chrome,...).