Proxmox Backup Server 2.2 (released on May 18, 2022) brings multiple enhancements:
- Debian 11.3 (Bullseye), but using a newer Linux kernel 5.15.30
- ZFS 2.1.4
- Namespace feature - for efficient backup management
- Configure sync jobs in datastore GUI
- Easily create and remove namespace
- Maintenance Mode with active operations tracking
- and much more....
View the detailed release notes, including links to the upgrade guides: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality, watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, ...).