Proxmox VE 6.4 (released on April 28, 2021) includes many new features, the highlights are:
- Debian Buster 10.9, but using a newer, LTS Linux kernel 5.4
- LXC 4.0, QEMU 5.12, OpenZFS 2.0.4
- Single File Restore for virtual machine and container backup archives stored on a Proxmox Backup Server;
- Live Restore of VM backup archives located on a Proxmox Backup Server;
- Support for Ceph Octopus 15.2.11 and Ceph Nautilus 14.2.20;
- Improved integration of the placement group (PG) auto-scaler;
- Configuration of Target Size or Target Ratio settings in the GUI and seeing the optimal numbers of PGs;
- Improved ISO installer - the boot setup for ZFS installations is now better equipped for legacy hardware;
- Adding backup notes on CephFS, CIFS, or NFS storage is possible;
- Pinning a VM to a specific QEMU machine version;
- and many more...
View the detailed release notes: https://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap
For best quality watch the video in full screen mode (e.g., Firefox, Chrome, ...).